At Lake Forest Park Montessori, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 6 weeks to 6 years in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. We are proud to have served the families of Lake Forest Park since 1978. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- The Montessori-based curriculum lays the foundation for skills that will help your child succeed academically in elementary school.
- Convenient hours of 6:30am to 6:00pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- Transportation from Lake Forest Park, Brookside, Terrace Park and Meridian Park public schools is available for our before and after school programs.
- Two nutritious, child-friendly snacks are included with tuition.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- ParentShare program lets teachers periodically email you a photo of your child in action.
- Students can continue their education at our sister school, Brighton School.
We invite you to come visit us at our school (located near the intersection of Ballinger Way NE and 19th Avenue NE) to discuss your child’s educational needs, and how our school can meet them.